General Office Machine Company has been serving the Kern County area for over 60 years. It is our mission to provide not only the highest quality of products but also the highest quality of customer service. In order to do this General Office Machine Company holds it’s employees and it’s manufactures to certain standards:
Our Service department is factory trained, professional, and provides quick response time
- We select only well known, highly regarded manufactures and suppliers who have a reputation for reliability, quality, and technical support.
- We guarantee that you speak with a helpful, polite, and knowledgeable person every time you call General Office Machine Company.
- We demand quality training and support for our people so we can give quality training and support to your people.
- Our engineers provide special system designing beyond normal installation requirements.
- We use manufactures that are aware of their environmental footprint and do their best to make that footprint as small as possible.
Our administration is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable in getting service calls handled and supplies ordered.
David Ward has worked for General Office Machine Company for the past 30 years. He was hired at General Office Machine Company when he was only 19 years old and worked as a delivery boy. David then became a salesman for the company and went on the buy General Office Machine Company in 1999.
David currently lives in Wasco California and is very active within the community. David is involved with the Wasco Community Scholarship Foundation and is a part of the Wasco High Tiger Cage Crew. David also serves on the Wasco Planning Commission